Dynadot

services New - Exclusive Marketplace for Domains

NameSilo
Watch
Beginning today, all members with a VIP badge or Upgraded Account are able to create additional marketplace listings in our Exclusive Domains for Sale (EDFS) section. All active marketplace listings in EDFS will not count toward your existing limits in the other marketplace sections.

Here's the breakdown:
  • Business Accounts are able to create an additional six (6) marketplace listings in EDFS, which means that they can have a total of 12 active listings of domains for sale at any point in time.
  • VIP members are able to create an additional three (3) marketplace listings in EDFS, which means that they can have a total of 6 active listings of domains for sale at any point in time.
  • For a limited time, NamePros Supporters may access this area and create an additional four (4) listings in EDFS, which is a total of 8 active listings at any point in time.
As always, all accepted submissions in Top Domains do not count toward any of your limits (you can have an unlimited number of domains in Top Domains, but they must fit the category and be chosen for Top Domains).

Best of all, every EDFS listing of domain(s) for sale will also appear with all other domain listings on our Buy Domains page, which shows every domain for sale on NamePros. However, only VIPs and Upgraded Accounts will be able to see the exclusive listings, because exclusive listings are not accessible to anyone else, including search engines (extra privacy).

Here is the update (bold) that was made to our Account Upgrades page:
Marketplace (6 active listings) +
⇒ Bonus: 6 additional listings in Exclusive Domains for Sale

+ Listings in Top Domains do not count toward active limits.

For VIP members, here is the update (bold) that was made to our Account Levels page:
Marketplace (3 active listings) +
⇒ Bonus: 3 additional listings in Exclusive Domains for Sale

+ Listings in Top Domains do not count toward active limits.

For convenience and easy access, we've added a link to the Buy Domains page:
Filter By: Top Domains | Auctions | Fixed Price | Make Offer | Liquid Domains | Numerics | Brandables | Traffic Domains | Bargains | Exclusives | More Categories
We've also added a link to the Sell Domains page:
Sell privately and comfortably: Exclusive Domain Marketplace

Happy selling!

Update: More details

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am having made serious offers all the way up to 25k for domains on namepros and I'm not in.
Spend $5 to upgrade your account, retain $24,995 to make serious offers, and save yourself the time and self-inflicted anguish of contemplating facile requirements to entry.

Plain English: You presumably have money and your post is therefore inconsequential nonsense.

•••
Spend $5 to upgrade your account, retain $24,995 to make serious offers, and save yourself the time and self-inflicted anguish of contemplating facile requirements to entry.

Plain English: You presumably have money and your post is therefore inconsequential nonsense.

Nonsense eh? Time will tell, there are lots of members that are not VIP or paying members. It's not about the fee or who does and does not pay. It boils down to exposure.... to maximize sales you have to have maximum exposure, plain as that.

This is the only response you will get from me because you are being a bit of an ass so I will utilize the free service of the ignore button on namepros and bid you goodnight. I'm tired of reading your dribble.

•••
Good to see NamePros constantly improving and catering to member's needs.

•••
I understand the whole concept of VIP, paying members etc and can appreciate that
I know members have the choice of where to list and it will keep out some of the spammers and scammers
@MapleDots - I agree with you and I already covered most of your points in this thread.

Here's my post:
We hope the exclusive area for domain sales will provide a little more privacy and comfort within that area of the marketplace, since all of the members with access to it have either invested in NamePros with their time (VIP) or their money (Upgrades). The increased vested interest provides a slightly different environment to conduct deals than our public marketplace sections.

As has been pointed out in this thread, it won't have as much exposure as our public marketplace sections, which is why it wasn't used much in the past. When given the choice between more potential buyers (Public marketplace) or private exclusive marketplace, most will choose the public marketplace (More eyeballs). However, with this update, there is nothing to lose, because those additional listings can't be used for the public marketplace anyway. Our hope is that this will help everyone realize the benefits of this exclusive area.

We've already seen a lot more interest in the exclusive area since announcing it a few hours ago, and we're excited to bring more value to members in different ways.
Additionally, we've already seen sales taking place in this exclusive area and things are going well so far. Members are making more deals than they would have otherwise and in a new environment.

I'm not sure but a way around would be to post for sale in both but that means for each sale there are two topics to watch and monitor.
The rules (6.1.12) do not allow that. Sellers can post a domain in one section at a time. If they want more privacy or more exposure for that domain, then they can close their other listing and open a new one in a different section.

Hope that helps,

•••
Just means a double up on site content google will hate it.

You may have missed what I wrote before your post, please review:
Search engines, including Google and Bing, can't access any of the listings in the exclusive area. You can confirm this by logging out of NamePros and trying to access them. Google will see the same thing that you see when you're logged out of NamePros.

•••
VIP.

men-s-meme-stick-figure-t-shirt.png

Very good idea, useful incentive for earning badges.

Thanks!

Badges? Me no need no stinking badges!:xf.cool::smuggrin:

•••
•••
I think you should consider offering this to established members as well :unsure:

•••
@Eric Lyon Quick questions. Is there a special way to become a VIP member? Or do you nominate people? Or is it just time based?

•••
•••
•••
I guess I can't say I'm prominent:)

But if I read and comprehended correctly, it is only the 365 days left for me to attain!

Well I feel like a VIP around here Would be nice to have a few extra perks!!

You will be eligible for VIP status in March 2018 providing your account remains in good standing.

•••
•••
hope if we can let all namepros members can watch the exclusive market
you can keep add thread to Vip and business account as now but make it public to watch by all namepros members
its better

•••
Back