Dynadot

New Domain Price Comparison Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

N-A

Account Closed
Impact
Awesome tool. Just the other day I was seeking who had the best prices for a ccTLD. It took me a while, and even longer to realize it was for a transfer. I could have used this last week... Garbage now. :xf.grin:

Just kidding, more registrars would be best as well as remembering our preferences to compare by. I don't want to compare 1&1 and Yahoo, I could take those off. Media Temple as well.

I know no BS approach, but a tool like this comes in handy and if any of these allow deep linking; especially using the codes, stick up affiliate links to earn some extra money.

Besides adding/removing them, dragging columns around or removing cc/g/TLD's you don't want to compare would be great as well.

It does need some polishing for pricing though. Your side shows GoDaddy charges $16.99 (correct) for a .in transfer, whereas I (not being logged in or having entered a coupon) show that it's $8.99 (the $16.99 is slashed out). May be a special promo going on or something at the moment.

Back to the affiliate links, order by most popular/cheapest to the left going to the right and earn some money for this.

-David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you need to include an 'advance search' feature for people to select which TLDs and which registrar they want to compare. No matter what their price is, many people will not use some obscure registrars. Being greeted on the homepage with information that many people will never use (all tlds and registrars) makes the page look cluttered. Thanks.

•••
I think you need to include an 'advance search' feature for people to select which TLDs and which registrar they want to compare. No matter what their price is, many people will not use some obscure registrars. Being greeted on the homepage with information that many people will never use (all tlds and registrars) makes the page look cluttered. Thanks.

I wouldn't totally remove the string for organic reasons, but not put it in such a spammy keyword manner either.

•••
Also just added (tonight) a /reviews page. I'm hoping that some of you will share your experiences there.

Cool tool there at domcomp.com , thanks. Maybe when you have more reviews you could make them more prominent or hyperlink registrar names to reviews pages?

Also I see you highlight cheapest price. Why not do the top two or three, eg green and orange and pale yellow? I saw 1&1 was the cheapest .com but I will never, ever buy from them so I had to hunt up the next cheapest offering.

Will you add dynadot.com?

Nice domain name btw.

Last edited:
•••
It's a VERY useful tool.

Just a question: are all those gTLDs real or are they jokes? :D
I can't believe there are so many .... nosense .... gTLDs....

By the way, again, this is a great tool. Even if i'm not a new gTLD lover, i'd like to invest few bucks in them, and this site would help me a LOT.

•••
Thanks for useful website.

very easy to navigate & clean look.

replace mediatemple with dynadot

•••
Thank's for the suggestions guys. Next things on the TODO list:
  • Searching (you can ctrl-f, for now)
  • Hiding providers that you just don't want to see
  • Adding more providers (Seems like Dynadot is popular one)
Definitely keeping track of the other suggestions too - Got a few more provider reviews (/reviews) in the past few hours - not sure if it was you guys but cool, looks like people like using it :D

•••
@Voodoomoodoo nice, very helpful

Would help if it was possible to sort by price per tld.

If a tld is clicked, the columns sort low to high for that tld,

or maybe, on clicking a tld, open a new page with pricing of only one tld to allow sorting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back