Dynadot

New DNJournal Weekly Chart Headed By One of the Year's 10 Biggest Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Our new Top 20 chart features a pair of six-figure sales, one of them ranking among the ten biggest sales reported so far in 2006 after going for close to half a million dollars. Among the Global Contenders, .Info had a strong outing for the second week in a row, posting two of the top three GC sales and also putting an $18,000 domain on the top half of the all-extension leader board. The European Union's .eu and Germany's .de dominated the Country Code action, taking four chart entries each. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Noticed some .eu sales again, very nice to see .eu doing well.

....with Work-Shop.eu going for €2,500 ($3,172) at Sedo. Broadcom.eu was #3, selling for €2,100 ($2,664) at Sedo...

KeyWeb.eu €1,500 = $1,903
MaxGear.eu $1,000

Loving it :hearts:

•••
Nice sale on racing.info ....Thanks as always Duke :)

•••
$13,100 for "yallowpages.com"? Some people really do have money to throw away.

Or, playing the odds figuring PPC from their domains overall will cover costs and only a small ratio of their TM typos will ever be challenged?

•••
Gary.com - Glad to see the one name .com's are still playing nicely :)

Thanks, Duke :tu:

-Allan :gl:

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Gary.com - Glad to see the one name .com's are still playing nicely :)

Thanks, Duke :tu:

-Allan :gl:

Even better that this was a Namepros member, and I believe the connection that resulted in the sale was made here at Namepros -- the seller was in chat the other day and mentioned the deal. (Can't recall the name, sorry!)

ripley.

•••
$13,100 for "yallowpages.com"?

Nice One ! Where did it sell?

Do you have a list of typos which have been sold?

•••
ripley said:
Even better that this was a Namepros member, and I believe the connection that resulted in the sale was made here at Namepros -- the seller was in chat the other day and mentioned the deal. (Can't recall the name, sorry!)

ripley.

I bought it but via PM at dnf. However I am aware of the seller at all the 3 'big' forums so always on the lookout here as well as everywhere else.

•••
Popusearch said:
I bought it but via PM at dnf. However I am aware of the seller at all the 3 'big' forums so always on the lookout here as well as everywhere else.

I stand corrected! Congratulations on a great name. :)

ripley.

•••
It was me, aka "ShytKicker" on dnf. :) Thanks for the purchase Popusearch. We also may have a country .com on the next DnJournal. :)

•••
hello

Duke said:
The weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Our new Top 20 chart features a pair of six-figure sales, one of them ranking among the ten biggest sales reported so far in 2006 after going for close to half a million dollars. Among the Global Contenders, .Info had a strong outing for the second week in a row, posting two of the top three GC sales and also putting an $18,000 domain on the top half of the all-extension leader board. The European Union's .eu and Germany's .de dominated the Country Code action, taking four chart entries each. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report
Hello Ron. I didn't know you were member of Namepros! Great to have someone with one of the domain industry's best websites as a member. Keep up the great work. Hope to have one of my domains on www.DnJournal.com some day! (actually I already have. One of the first .cc's www.o2.cc)

Frank

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back