New Advertising slots

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Well I had to do it, I had to get the best site up and running, so today I have just launched:



TheBe.st​


It is a simple pixel advertising site, each block of 100 pixels (10 x 10) costs just $10 for a years lease (date from order). This is a non-adult site and any pictures or links must respect the non-adult category (no hate/violence/***/etc.).

Obviously this is the development of a hacked name (marvelous aren't they :) ), and it will be remembered by all those that visit the site or read or hear about it! This is the pixel site idea maturing.

What else can you get these days for $10? Especially in advertising! Well how many banner adds for how many months? How many text ads?

Instead what we have here in 'TheBe.st' is a site I can promote to the whole internet community - and let me assure you that is exactly what I plan to do.

OK, I can here the critics now, and there will be many of them (you know most of them).

Pixel advertising is dead!

For those who want to find out if Pixel advertising is dead I suggest they look at the viewing figures for both MillionDollarHomepage.com and Pixelotto.com

It's not a dotcom

No, it is not a dotcom! It couldn't be a dotcom, but then again neither is del.icio.us

This is beyond a dotcom!


Its just a hacked name, nobody reads it as 'The Best'

For those who don't read this as 'TheBest' but simply as 'The Be dot st' I can guarantee you are in a very small minority. The vast majority of people seeing it read it as 'The Best'!


The mind is in fact a very lazy machine, it takes the nervous impulses from the senses and matches the input with what it already has stored on record in the memory, this for example is why we automatically know the smell of burnt toast, no matter what kind of bread was being toasted! The same goes for reading, our eyes see the letters and our brain translates them into what it is used to seeing!

Now imagine how many times each day an English speaking/reading person will have the website name reinforced in their memory by the outside environment. How often is the phrase used on television and the radio? How often is it used in newspapers and in print? But more importantly how often is the phrase said or heard by people, all the way from the kindergarden through school and work and into retirement.

Of course the phrase also is used to mean 'exemplorary', 'the ultimate', and indeed all that is good. This is the sub-conscious association that visitors to the site will make, so advertisers are on a win-win-win situation from the start.

And before you ask, I set the price low this year so as to get advertisers on board, next year it will not be so low, although I will offer a 20% discount on next years increased fees to existing advertisers who renew. Sure Alex Tew made a $1,000,000, so, that was a one off, here I will make only a tenth of that, but that is in just the first year, I have a repeat business. So geton board whilst you can.

Pixel blocks will be strictly sold on a 'first come - first served' basis, and although the site is now live I will not be actively going outside the domaining community for advertisers until the 23rd of this month. So get those prime spots whilst you can.

Hell, how I love this and the advertising business!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back