Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New 101Domain extensions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Patryx

Established Member
Impact
149
I'm surprised and I don't understand.
I received an email from 101Domain where it announces new extensions .now and .deal.
I went to the site. Any word I enter, common as house, domains, etc. or even fgfgfgf the price is always $ 6250.
Can someone explain to me why?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Since you're new, consider taking Domain Academy course. It gives you a good background/foundation on domain investing. And Study the sales before you start investing.
I thought about your advice. So, I'm signed up to ICANN Learn. There are many courses for free.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back