Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SystemAli

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain name: - NEUTRALWEB.COM

This domain is 20 Years old !!!!

This domain caters to Net Neutrality a business concept floated by Facebook

I am sure there are foresighted people on this board who can see the value of this domain!

I am quoting USD $ 50,000/- for all the 3 extension combined ".com, .net, .org"

The payment method and transfer details are flexible !!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
High XXX / Low X,XXX (web agency, other)

Not bad, IMO

•••
•••
Would suggest to HODL, or start a blog.

•••
Thank you for your comment GigStartups, would you mind elaborating on what is HODL ?

Thank you

•••
•••
•••
Quick question --- What price are you letting this go? Equally puzzled on the use-cases!

Last edited:
•••
Appraisal $5k. Quick question --- What price are you letting this go? Equally puzzled on the use-cases!
Thank you for your interest,

I am looking & expecting a larger sum in 5 digits... what is the best you have to offer?

Thank you

•••
I wish you all the best ahead on your sales. Should an opportunity knock, I'd let you know. See you around ; ]

Last edited:
•••
I wish you all the best ahead on your sales. Should an opportunity knock, I'd let you know. See you around ; ]
I would appreciate if you could let me know what is the best you can offer?

•••
Appraisal $5k. Quick question --- What price are you letting this go? Equally puzzled on the use-cases!
I was just revisiting this thread and I realized that I missed an important part of your question "the use-case"

Well here it is :

I am sure you are foresighted on this board who can see the value of this domain!

I am quoting USD $ 100,000/- (negotiable) for all the 3 extension combined ".com, .net, .org"

Payment method and transfer details are flexible !!!!

Let me know if you have something for me :)

Thank you

•••
I was just revisiting this thread and I realized that I missed an important part of your question "the use-case"

Well here it is :

I am sure you are foresighted on this board who can see the value of this domain!

I am quoting USD $ 100,000/- (negotiable) for all the 3 extension combined ".com, .net, .org"

Payment method and transfer details are flexible !!!!

Let me know if you have something for me :)

Thank you

Ok, calm down dear,... HODL it, or start a blog.... And, sell it to realize the value. Domains don't sell that easy in 6 figures, unless you are a end user, or domain broker yourselves., This is great pick for GenX activism. Comments redracted.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, calm down dear,... HODL it, or start a blog.... And, sell it to realize the value. Domains don't sell that easy in 6 figures, unless you are a end user, or domain broker yourselves., This is great pick for GenX activism. Comments redracted.

Thank you for your comments, Well I am the end-user ( owner ) of this domain.

Can you do me a favor and please quote me your figure that you have mentioned above at
Dan.com

Can you do this, please?

•••
•••
•••
Back