NameSilo
Watch

SystemAli

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain name: - NEUTRALWEB.COM

This domain is 20 Years old !!!!

This domain caters to Net Neutrality a business concept floated by Facebook

I am sure there are foresighted people on this board who can see the value of this domain!

I am quoting USD $ 50,000/- for all the 3 extension combined ".com, .net, .org"

The payment method and transfer details are flexible !!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for your comment GigStartups, would you mind elaborating on what is HODL ?

Thank you

•••
•••
Appraisal $5k. Quick question --- What price are you letting this go? Equally puzzled on the use-cases!
Thank you for your interest,

I am looking & expecting a larger sum in 5 digits... what is the best you have to offer?

Thank you

•••
High XXX / Low X,XXX (web agency, other)

Not bad, IMO

•••
•••
Would suggest to HODL, or start a blog.

•••
•••
Quick question --- What price are you letting this go? Equally puzzled on the use-cases!

Last edited:
•••
I wish you all the best ahead on your sales. Should an opportunity knock, I'd let you know. See you around ; ]

Last edited:
•••
I wish you all the best ahead on your sales. Should an opportunity knock, I'd let you know. See you around ; ]
I would appreciate if you could let me know what is the best you can offer?

•••
Appraisal $5k. Quick question --- What price are you letting this go? Equally puzzled on the use-cases!
I was just revisiting this thread and I realized that I missed an important part of your question "the use-case"

Well here it is :

I am sure you are foresighted on this board who can see the value of this domain!

I am quoting USD $ 100,000/- (negotiable) for all the 3 extension combined ".com, .net, .org"

Payment method and transfer details are flexible !!!!

Let me know if you have something for me :)

Thank you

•••
I was just revisiting this thread and I realized that I missed an important part of your question "the use-case"

Well here it is :

I am sure you are foresighted on this board who can see the value of this domain!

I am quoting USD $ 100,000/- (negotiable) for all the 3 extension combined ".com, .net, .org"

Payment method and transfer details are flexible !!!!

Let me know if you have something for me :)

Thank you

Ok, calm down dear,... HODL it, or start a blog.... And, sell it to realize the value. Domains don't sell that easy in 6 figures, unless you are a end user, or domain broker yourselves., This is great pick for GenX activism. Comments redracted.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, calm down dear,... HODL it, or start a blog.... And, sell it to realize the value. Domains don't sell that easy in 6 figures, unless you are a end user, or domain broker yourselves., This is great pick for GenX activism. Comments redracted.

Thank you for your comments, Well I am the end-user ( owner ) of this domain.

Can you do me a favor and please quote me your figure that you have mentioned above at
Dan.com

Can you do this, please?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back