NetworkComedy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainer38

Account Closed
Impact
All, take a look at NetworkComedy.com and give me some constructive feedback on it. It's fairly new, and still needs some unique content. It's coming along but I'm sure it could be improved.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The website is okay. It's just that the fonts are too big and color is too dark.

•••
More content on the front page would be good. Lighten up the colors and that is it.

•••
its a jokes and funny stuff web site , but yet you went with dark colors , maybe to give the atmosphere of comedy club ? it doesnt feel like that , if you want to stay with the dark colors ( i personally would bright the all thing up, and go with a white background ) so i will suggest to add more colors , its really not the right colors imo to a jokes web site, more like funeral house web site

you must do something with the header, i like the smoking smiley
but the fonts and the color does not combine well .

the adsense does not sit well at all, sometime the page get longer only because of the add, that's not good . the adds need to flow better with the site , i would go with 250X250 add below the content in the middle column , with no frame and make it to blend better in the site

bottom line , this site needs a lot of work , ( reminds me a lot of web sites from the late 90)
good luck :)

by the way ,
why not make
wordpress blog out of it ?
there is a lot of great themes that will be perfect for a joke site
and it will be much more easy for you to manage

Last edited:
•••
--Overview--
Overall - 6
Content - 4
Colors - 5
Layout - 7
Coding - 7

--Cons--
Personally.. I believe the fonts are way to big... try going with a 10pt or even 11pt..
I dont like the color scheme and the images dont blend with the background too well..
The scrolling marquee. It has a sponsor link to a outside sites that could demoralize your site as it shows the content isnt self created or original. An alternitve could be using a startard html marquee or looking for a php script inwhich doesnt include a link back.

--Pros--
The site seems to be strict as far as ccs.
Organization is great.. The content isnt hard to fine and the layout has a nice flow to it.

--Can Improve--
SEO -The site doesnt have much SEO incorporated. Try using mod rewrite urls instead of queries as it allows search engines to index better.
Content - I understand the site is new, but in order to keep visitors coming, content should be updated daily.

•••
I can't even look at the site as it's not loading. WEIRD. I'll take a look later.

•••
Try to fix your favicon it looks not good.

•••
if i will rate it to 1-10 and 10 is highest, i will give it 7.
Pretty nice site and the design and content. But you can still improve it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back