Dynadot

Network Solutions transfer codes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Muddy Mud Skipper

Established Member
Impact
Long story short
Network Solutions is patently not delivering transfer codes for names I have registered with them

They are claiming that they have "records" of them sending the codes (all of which is very fakeable)
They say that the problem is on my side...yet they are still capable of sending me reminder/renewals notifications to the exact same email address..

From my research, Network Solutions are notorious for this sort of delay/avoidance tactics.

Can anyone tell me what action I can take to make this company send me my transfer codes.

I'd be happy to let my current three names slide/expire, but would like to be confident acquiring names in the future that ultimately would be registered at Network Solutions, and knowing how to handle their dodgy business practices.

I am actually really surprised that they are still in business..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Networks Solutions is the worst registrar I'm aware of. They're charging more than GoDaddy, they've terrible business practices, e.g. adding services in your cart fo $0 /month! for the first month, on a $10/month perpetual subscription specified only in the fineprint hidden at the bottom of the page, and their service and support is the worst in the industry.

There are plenty of rants about them on both blogs and on Youtube.
In fact, this guy had the exact same issue you did:

Last edited:
•••
Back