Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Network Solutions sign up not working

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

aliweb

Established Member
Impact
298
Can anyone try the following?

1. Go to https://www.networksolutions.com/purchase-it/new-account-type.jsp
2. Select "Personal" and then press "Continue"

Tell me what happens. Does the same page reloads or you see a new screen?

Trying to create a new account. When I select "Personal" and press "Continue" then the same page just reloads. If I select "Organization" and press "Continue" then it shows a new page with required fields such as org name, address etc. But I want to sign up as personal which is not working as the same page just reloads.

Contacted NS support and they are asking me to call them on US number.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Count it as a blessing in disguise.
 
0
•••
1
•••
😀😀

I need account as it is required by NameJet so you can buy/sell there because they link to Network Solutions account (probably because they are part of same company)

I managed to sign up after searching sign up page on Google although NameJet still says my NS account doesn't exist. May be I need to wait some time.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back