discuss .net Geo domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

acs6656

Established Member
Impact
114
Hello,
After a few hours of reading discussions about Geo domains, I noticed a lot of opinions saying the .net extension was dead and a waste of time.
Recently I invested in 12 expired .net domains, mostly geo + service.
So far I have sold one for 300$ and I am negotiating the sale of another one that will probably sell for $ 200. Luck maybe?
I would like to know if anyone else usually invests in .net geo domains and makes sales regularly.
Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back