Dynadot

.us .net, .biz or .us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
for reselling it, which has more money value?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He said exactly what I was thinking. That's all. What is your point?

domainica, if you got a problem with something then speak up. You seem to be surrounded by negative energy. Let's clear the air so everybody can move forward. We are all friendly here. :)

•••
-db- said:
He said exactly what I was thinking. That's all. What is your point?

domainica, if you got a problem with something then speak up.

-db-, you need to chill. I just said it didn't surprise me. No point in that at all.

As far as a "problem", I didn't bring that up now, did I?

•••
I'm chilled like a frozen margarita. Glad to know you are too. B-)

•••
with Dukes new chart putting info and biz in with Net looks like Net either got put 10 steps backwards or biz and info got put 10 steps ahead

•••
zouzas said:
with Dukes new chart putting info and biz in with Net looks like Net either got put 10 steps backwards or biz and info got put 10 steps ahead

"Patience, my young Jedi" :$:

•••
well in my ranking after .com , .net comes so i would say go for .net

•••
domainica said:
I get the feeling in this forum that many folks would rather do a group hug than disagree with someone. Myself, I'm not into group hugs.

The only group hug around is by old school laggards or wannabes who 'missed the trick' who think that old school addressing like .COM is all there is on this Internet. The latecomers, sheep following speculators buy their .COM at sucker prices thinking the bubble will continue rising, put up crappy PPC pages that make the .COM extension look sick, finally crashing and burning their life savings like those who invested in Internet stocks back in 2000.

The only consistent lesson is that history will repeat itself. The only shortcoming of laggards is that they never catch the early wave, they refuse to learn from history, and perennially puzzled by why they didn't have the vision, time machine and sense to buy .COMs back in 1990.

The only constant about the Internet, is change. Change is not only a welcome thing with surfers, but fundamental to the survival of Internet businesses.

•••
mole said:
The only group hug around is by old school laggards or wannabes who 'missed the trick' who think that old school addressing like .COM is all there is on this Internet. The latecomers, sheep following speculators buy their .COM at sucker prices thinking the bubble will continue rising, put up crappy PPC pages that make the .COM extension look sick, finally crashing and burning their life savings like those who invested in Internet stocks back in 2000.

The only consistent lesson is that history will repeat itself. The only shortcoming of laggards is that they never catch the early wave, they refuse to learn from history, and perennially puzzled by why they didn't have the vision, time machine and sense to buy .COMs back in 1990.

The only constant about the Internet, is change. Change is not only a welcome thing with surfers, but fundamental to the survival of Internet businesses.

And with that said. Buy IDNs!

•••
jew.us sold 29,500.00 usd in next weeks dnjournal

jew.net.us 10k

same buyer saw no problem paying 3 Times that of .net happens to be the owner of www.vegas.com

•••
well, i think that it is .com .net .us .org .info

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back