Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Nelson Mandela

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
16,252
Heres to sending out best wishes toward his recovery, and total props to him as a human being.

Peace,
Cy
 
8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have been putting together 3 puters that I built out of cannibalized parts and today I'm taking them down to a place that will distribute them free to families with kids that cant afford them. They arent the fastest, cant really get into heavy grfx, but they will run kids learning proggys as well as surf.

Thats my 67 minutes, even tho I've been doing this for years. ;)

Peace,
Cy

I definitely know that :)

I hope I will start a thread when you are 95 :) [Believe me there is greed involved here :D I would be the one putting that thread for you :) ]

Anyway, I thought Mandela was always portrayed and rightfully as a great person that achieves and inspires others.

I hope that karma takes its course for the doings of those who try to create the situation into a circus.
 
3
•••
0
•••
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back