Domain Empire

humor Negari makes offer to buy Google...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey folks, just a bit of parody jab aimed at Negari's recent offer of $5 MM for Rightside's gTLDs. :D I thought the exaggeration of numbers etc. made it obvious even for those unfamiliar with the content.

For future reference: Articles with no "100% True" image at the bottom are parody. About 90% of all news on DomainGang is true stories.

@forge Funny, that "two-ply" generates plenty of money year after year, so I know what I'm doing. :D

Thanks.

•••
i will make offer on google also $20.7 trillion dollars all monopoly money
Wow that a lot of money (can't calculate how many monopoly games needed)..
Better currency, below can put a lot of 10 Trillions in your wallet
Zimbabwe%2010%20Trillion%20Dollars%202008.300dpi.jpg

@Acroplex you couldn't have held off till April 2nd....lol

Last edited:
•••
Never ever read domaingang

•••
Everyone keep your money. I will dropcatch when the name expires with reg fee only.

•••
The fact that anyone would believe this is beyond me.

•••
@forge Funny, that "two-ply" generates plenty of money year after year, so I know what I'm doing. :D
Was only a wisecrack. It did come off a tad mean-spirited.

Glad the site is bringing you some coin.

•••
•••
Everyone keep your money. I will dropcatch when the name expires with reg fee only.

Won't be able to handle the server bills. and without it. You just have a domain name.

Even if google changes its name today. Everyone using google will just know in next 7 days what the new domain name is.

Google is not a domain name it is a service.

•••
•••
Wow didn't know negari owned a 12th of the money circulating around earth..

•••
a parody is a great thing

mixing truth/ fiction 10 / 90 %
is *&dX)InrT in my eyes

Agreed but someone needs to keep domainers awake and not in their dreams. DomainGang.com does that.

I hate/love them :) Infact all my replies are parody/irony/paradox etc here.

•••
they are promoting their stuff as news

if you think thats funny I don't

•••
I have also sold my domains and I want to buy .xyz registrar so Google would be mine in any case... Lol:laugh::laugh:

•••
•••
Frank, you don't have to read it bro. I'd think that 7 years later people would have a better understanding of the content. But bitching about an established publication is lame IMO.

•••
Frank, you don't have to read it bro. I'd think that 7 years later people would have a better understanding of the content. But bitching about an established publication is lame IMO.

luckily I know about domaingang only since a few month
7 years mixing fact and fiction...
so nobody knows which is what
calling it "news"

and you don't like it when I say:
I don't like it ????

you fooled me again!
that was "parody" this time, right?

•••
Frank, ignorance is no excuse. Read the FAQ.

I truly don't care if you like my publication or not.

Already mentioned: Articles that are true have an image "100% True" at the bottom. Parody articles don't. Simple as that.

So the OP here didn't read the article's context, they skimmed the headline, thought Negari made a $5+ trillion dollar offer. :D That's bigger than the Swiss banks' deposits in gold. :D

•••
•••
Please read the FAQ or you're a sissy.

Faq:
Q - Dan Rather feels your pain. What is this?
A - This is a joke. Just having fun.

•••
I do kind of like Negari's choice for the new Google logo:

JgirK2JqG5Zlo1n-cUcyKEJ80ykybtdEwatqAVGlbzQqVHr30765B0egipxYrP5kMg=w300

•••
Domaingang is a good source of information as well as a benefit for the domaining community as he makes people aware of stolen domain names.

Before I read an article I look for the "100% true" reference he uses to let us know it is not a parody. I must admit I had fell for some of the exaggerated crazy stories in the past till I learn to look for the hundred percent true reference.

•••
5,7 trillion dollars!!!

Negari will have to buy at least sixteen trucks to carry all that cash! Amazing!

:P

•••
This is a low IQ showcase thread....seriously....

Is Google even worth half a trillion ?....and that's Google alone, not Alphabet lol...

•••

Last edited:
•••
Google searches 923,000,000
CPC 1.7 USD
Domain Index appraisal 375,000,000 USD
Estibot Appraisal - n/a

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back