sonline.com/net/org/biz/info
tonline.com/net/org/biz/info
uonline.com/net/org/biz/info
vonline.com/net/org/biz/info
wonline.com/net/org/biz/info
xonline.com/net/org/biz/info
yonline.com/net/org/biz/info
zonline.com/net/org/biz/info

Now, as you can see the only one available is LONLINE.BIZ, the rest is unavailable. (Remember, this is just an example, i really don't know if the domains above are or aren't available)

Would you register LONLINE.biz??, i mean, i red that if certain domains are all taken except one, that one could have some value, am i right?, cause i found a similar case where all the posible combinations are registered except one, that one is .BIZ .

Sorry for my poor english

Argie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally think that it depends on the domain itself... I try to say away from the .biz extention- but with all things there are exceptions. I bit my lip earlier and just regestered my 1st and only .biz... why? Becasue i personally felt that it may have some value!

So it's a mood point really- if you think it has value and that you would be able to unload it or develop it-- Go for it! What do you have to lose- the reg fee... oooeeeewww

•••
Nope. I would use my imagination and find a .com

•••
I wouldn't go for the last possible .biz in any case. I might go for the last possible .com version, if it was appealing.

•••
Thank you all for your time and advice :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back