Need your advice to choose a small dedicated server package

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

itommy

Established Member
Impact
I was recommended by a friend and he sent me 3 dedicated server plans

Code:
1/ http://forumweb.hosting/14028-host-color-us-dedicated-intel-xeon-e3-1230v3-100-mbps-unmetered.html

2/ http://forumweb.hosting/13123-mrrapidhost-ddos-protection-100-uptime-24-7-support-1gbps-dedicated-port-e3-from-50-mo.html

3/ http://forumweb.hosting/13979-49-usd-dual-l5420-(8-cores)-16gb-ram-500gb-hdd-100-mbps-%E2%88%9E-10tb-1gbps-monthly-bandwidth.html

but i don't know which one is better, my budget is $75 / month, I want to upgrade my VPS hosting to a dedicated server for my sites. My sites are Wordpress blogs with 900 to 1200 visitors/ day

Can any one tell me from the list above, which dedicated server plan is better?

Please advise!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have a look at servers from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com.
The combination of cheap prices, high upitme and and well-balanced servers makes them attractive to many webmasters all over the IT world.

•••
Thanks @smurugappan

I had a look on A2hosting and QHoster as your recommendations, but its pricing is pretty high and I could not go with that. A2hosting is start from $95 while QHoster is from $169 if I want to go with their lowest dedicated plans

•••
Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

•••
•••
I would check over at WHT for reviews

Google the company name then add WHT reviews to the search querying, you'll find something interesting

•••
I saw many hosts that were in my budget, provided the resources I needed and where not oversold but where usually in the UK or Canada, which was unacceptable for me because most of my members are from the US. This obviously depends on your target audience, if you are targeting people in Australia increase your budget and get Australian hosting because it will be a lot faster than if you cheap out and get US hosting.

•••
What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?

•••
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

•••
Check out:
65%OFF with code: FLIPPA65

Sorry I left hostgator since 3 years ago.
their service is really low quality.

•••
Is there a reason you are upgrading from a VPS to a dedicated? With that amount of traffic you should be fine with a VPS. I would suggest upgrading your VPS, maybe to a SSD VPS with more memory and CPU. Issue with upgrading to a dedicated is the cost jumps a lot, and cPanel/licenses also cost a lot more.

•••
Is there a reason you are upgrading from a VPS to a dedicated?

Dedicated servers are always better because it uses dedicated resources and I can have better speed if I go with dedicated server.

•••
Would suggest going with the dedicated server package which best suits your hosting requirement. Though Dedicated servers sound somewhat costly but are effective too & always a good option to host a site or a blog as it comes with high-performance servers package specifications such as Dual Intel Core & Quad-Core processors, bandwidth, storage, RAM, 99.9% Uptime, 100% secure DDOS protection.

Hope this helps you:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back