Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Hi,
I often outbound companies mostly by -

*e-mail to their website contact details
*Search linkedin to find its high official like CEO, Director etc & connect them & message them.

So, I need to find the employee details of a company that uses the website UREA.Com. It says it is a Swiss-Chinese Company that has its office in Hongkong.

Raytech Industry Co.Ltd. is mentioned in the contact details & it is clear from the website that they are a business of same as their domain-UREA & Fertilizers.

But I don't find any details of the exact Raytech Industry Co.Ltd. & also failed to collect any employee name or members.

I wish I could reach the company employee directly to outbound for a domain name.

Can anyone have any idea how to reach or find their names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I often outbound companies mostly by -

*e-mail to their website contact details
*Search linkedin to find its high official like CEO, Director etc & connect them & message them.

So, I need to find the employee details of a company that uses the website UREA.Com. It says it is a Swiss-Chinese Company that has its office in Hongkong.

Raytech Industry Co.Ltd. is mentioned in the contact details & it is clear from the website that they are a business of same as their domain-UREA & Fertilizers.

But I don't find any details of the exact Raytech Industry Co.Ltd. & also failed to collect any employee name or members.

I wish I could reach the company employee directly to outbound for a domain name.

Can anyone have any idea how to reach or find their names?

Try to contact the webdesigner for the company and pretend you are a lawyer or tax officer or urea valuable customer , he may leak some info by way or another .

upload_2020-7-14_15-2-23.png

www.parnassel.com

•••
•••
•••
Can I ask why you are contacting them? They have the dot com. If they want what you have they would come looking. There are 13 live trademarks with the word in it. Be careful who you contact.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back