Need someone to do $50 flash project!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

wussadotcom

My MemoriesVIP Member
Impact
58
Hi, I need someone good in flash.
Can embed sounds,text,images,video clips all in a flash website.
I will pay via paypal 50USD.

Please PM me or post here RIGHT NOW!!

I need the flash presentation in 30 hours time.

I don't care if you want to use a free template or like a website flash as long as you can follow the steps given.

Download the complete file at

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22NSMSIZ

or

http://www.badongo.com/file/8213126

I am available now at [email protected] - YM!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back