Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need someone to create SEO URLs using mod_rewrite

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmaster

Established Member
Impact
1
I have a simple job for a php/mysql coder. Will pay $10-$20.

I have a script. I want it to have SEO friendly URLs using mod_rewrite (something like domain.com/category/file_name/). It doesn't have many parameters so i assume it's very simple to someone who knows what he's doing.

I'll also need to be able to put this two parameters (category, file name) anywhere in any page of the site. So for example i'll be able to use it in the title or the description meta-tag.

PM me if you can do it. Thanks,
E-A.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back