IT.COM

advice Need some brainstorming, guys.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Georgi Vasilev

Established Member
Impact
Hello all. It's been a while since my last post. Anyway I am kind of back :)

And now I need some brainstorming. Here's the thing:
I created a nice football (european soccer) related facebook/instagram channel. It's only about football. And now I am wondering what to sell to my followers and potential clients. Maybe the thing is not selling? I am trying to figure it out. My idea is kind of unclear but I think I am close - I am thinking of selling some nice, cheap and funny product and to donate some % of it's value. For example if the product costs let's say $5 and my profit rom it is 50% ($2.5) I would be happy to donate (for real, no fake shit) 50% or even higher percentage of my profit which in this case is $1.25.

What's product, guys? That's the question. Or maybe this is not the right way to monetize?

Any advice is more than welcome. Now let's discuss. Thank you! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, personally, I would start to develop my followers, maybe post a few pic/videos that get liked and followed..Before I start putting ads in.

Also would develop a Twitter account for the page and use the same principal as the page..Develop follower first..

Just my thoughts..Sure other members will also give some suggestions...

Good luck

•••
  • Purchase a matching domain.
  • Create a website.
  • Start with selling affiliate products (like Amazon)
  • Advertise your website in your channels.
Edit: Sorry if it did not storm your brain :)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks guys. I think that followers should get used with the adds as early as possible. I mean 1 ad per week won't ruin their trust.
Website - for sure!
Affiliate is also acceptable but... what product should I advertise? And what do you think about the donation thing?

•••
•••
"Ads" and "donation" personally I think..Just another site out to make money!

Website could be your "Anchor" site and all other account are used to promote it..

•••
With all due respect, did you just start a Facebook/Instagram channel and you're already busy thinking about monetization? I've created sites that I did not monetize for YEARS until they got popular.
There are thousands of pages/channels at both social site that do whatever you're trying to do, And if the thing that occupies your mind the most at this stage is how to make money and get them used to seeing your ads, I'm afraid it will be a long journey.

Of course, you should think about making money and the best method of monetization today but don't waste too much time on it, that comes later. First, see if you are cut out for this. These channels require commitment and dedication and for you to work for free for a while until you get the followers and the traffic to justify what you're thinking about right now. This is not to discourage, I hope you are an instant winner and you get a ton of followers and users, but take it one step at a time. Best of luck! and keep us updated on the success of the project.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back