Dynadot

domain Need Review for my domain productsinsight.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Junaid119

Impact
Hi,
I liked this domain checked its web history and bought it. Now i want to sell it for 50$ bought from namecheap

Now i want an expert who can tell is it a good domain or not. It's my first buying...

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not an expert but I'll share my thoughts.

I don't think it's a good domain, I think you would be lucky to sell it for $5, blessed to sell it for $50. If you bought it very recently, some companies will give you your money back if you ask for a refund within the grace period. If you bought it today, yesterday, or maybe a day or two before that, this would be worth checking into.

Here are my thoughts. It just feels like a clunky name. It's awkward.

What is "Products Insight"?

Product Insights/com would be good. "Product insights" are a thing, the .com for that is developed and looks to be a market research company.

Product Insight/com would be good, too. The .com for that is developed already, it looks like a consulting firm.

But with ProductsInsight, the S is in the worst place it could be. I can't imagine a start-up wanting to compete with either of the aforementioned companies, that would just choose a worse version of their names, when the start-up could be called anything else.

To me, it's like saying "ComputersChair", "BasketsBall", "DrivingsRange" "DiningsRoom", and so on.

I don't think a blog/website that reviews products or gives insights into them would necessarily want something this broad/generic, they might go with "Camping Insights" or "Pet Food Insights" or something else that's closer to what they're writing about. Maybe if it was a super broad website, but I imagine anyone putting in that much work would probably want something better, anyways. I bring up a small blog because I don't think any larger endeavour with a budget above $50 would setting for this name, respectfully.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope you're able to sell it, but I don't really see any value here, personally. I wouldn't register it for $10, nor would I renew it if I did.

•••
I'm not an expert but I'll share my thoughts.

I don't think it's a good domain, I think you would be lucky to sell it for $5, blessed to sell it for $50. If you bought it very recently, some companies will give you your money back if you ask for a refund within the grace period. If you bought it today, yesterday, or maybe a day or two before that, this would be worth checking into.

Here are my thoughts. It just feels like a clunky name. It's awkward.

What is "Products Insight"?

Product Insights/com would be good. "Product insights" are a thing, the .com for that is developed and looks to be a market research company.

Product Insight/com would be good, too. The .com for that is developed already, it looks like a consulting firm.

But with ProductsInsight, the S is in the worst place it could be. I can't imagine a start-up wanting to compete with either of the aforementioned companies, that would just choose a worse version of their names, when the start-up could be called anything else.

To me, it's like saying "ComputersChair", "BasketsBall", "DrivingsRange" "DiningsRoom", and so on.

I don't think a blog/website that reviews products or gives insights into them would necessarily want something this broad/generic, they might go with "Camping Insights" or "Pet Food Insights" or something else that's closer to what they're writing about. Maybe if it was a super broad website, but I imagine anyone putting in that much work would probably want something better, anyways. I bring up a small blog because I don't think any larger endeavour with a budget above $50 would setting for this name, respectfully.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope you're able to sell it, but I don't really see any value here, personally. I wouldn't register it for $10, nor would I renew it if I did.
Thank you for time to write your thoughts on the domain I appreciate that.

Basically I registered it while thinking as a affiliate domain where any can write reviews and sell affiliate that is why i choose products Insight.

•••
The term doesn't sound right. It should really be "Product Insights" not "Products Insight".

Brad

Last edited:
•••
$0 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back