NameSilo

Need reeview and suggestions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1nerd

Established Member
Impact
3
Need review and suggestions

I just started this design tonight i'm probably going to replace the images with something else. Please give me some feedback and suggestions on the layout and images.

Website www.1bloghost.com
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The layout is very nice and original, but the graphics are a bit too boring and simple I think.

Definately keep the layout. ;)

Rowan
 
0
•••
Colors are too bright for me...hurts my eyes :gl:

I'd put the cost on the front page.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back