Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need PHP API programmer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

getallc

Account Closed
Impact
0
Need a PHP programmer to build/install and make fully functionable API script.

Basic API command structure is like OpenSRS.

Integrates, Domain Interface, Managed Dns, Web Site Builder, SSL, billing and admin/customer control panel.

Plain and simple is fine, but must allow for scalability, mirror sites, changing of server critical info so that I can change SSL, IP, providers, etc...

This will be treated as job for hire, thus I retain 100% of all rights and ownership.

Depending on price, I am ready to move on this.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
no one?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back