Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Partner

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMod

New Member
Impact
0
What IDKRadio.com right is nothing but what I plan to do with it is make it a SHOUTcast run online radio. I have already paid for the SHOUTcast server and have hosting for the domain. I would like to have a partner that is good with coding. Also, very soon I plan on getting a iPhone / iTouch app made that'll stream the SHOUTcast radio from the app and also have a song requester and shoutbox. I will split the profits 50/50 if you plan on splitting the sHOUTcast hosting with me. I can handle the domain hosting.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am interested. Please tell me in detail about your plan. What exactly you want to do?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back