Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Need one page design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Broker

VIP Member
Impact
61
Would like to develop a one page site with animated/flash logos for a whole bunch of casinos for online poker etc.

I have philadelphia-poker.com

anyone interested in helping me get this started please advise here or pm.

Thanks,

ps- Casinos are going to be built in philadelphia in the next couple of years, I think this domain could be something. Appreciate any insight!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you going to pay for it?
 
0
•••
i dont think peter ... he said

"anyone interested in helping me get this started "

:)
 
0
•••
Yes I'm going to pay for it. I have had quite a few emails so thanks everyone. Trying to see what my best options are as far as development. Will try to find example of what I had in mind and post here, but suggestions welcome also.

Thanks.

PS- dont have a large budget ftr.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back