NameSilo

One Page Design Needed - $50

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

devanium

Established Member
Impact
0
Looking for a one-page design to sell stock research reports (featuring one per day). Looking for anything built to sell - could be best made in Flash, or maybe just a standard webpage. I'm looking for your ideas here, so post them here, and I'll pick the winner when I see it.

Name of Site: TheStockPick.com
Motto/theme: "Creative investment ideas built on rock solid research."

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Thanks guys. Layouts is what I like to do best and there have been quite a few template design contests so I've tried to get my hands in each one lol ;)

PM received... good job to those who entered!
 
0
•••
Congrats Sylense, you really put in the effort. Im really impressed... I think I need to start working with flash!! lol
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back