Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScalableDomains

ScalableDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
BETA:

Do you own a efty site that needs logos?

I can give you one logo with domain name for $2 each.

Here is the catch:
No reworks
No refunds

It is important that you understand that I will provide the best logo possible and there are no reworks and no refunds. I will provide the best quality and option possible given my logo inventory. I am not a graphic designer but if you want a quick logo so that your site does not look empty, I am your guy. If you want a professional (fiverr - I am not sure) go pay $5 or more per the same type of logo.

Let me know how I can help

I also provide Twitter ads for $2 each . Check out the ad here : https://twitter.com/scalabledomains
Either a graphic design or a background . domain name with the words "This domain name is for sale" and price is an option.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BETA:

Do you own a efty site that needs logos?

I can give you one logo with domain name for $1 each.

Here is the catch:
No reworks
No refunds

It is important that you understand that I will provide the best logo possible and there are no reworks and no refunds. I will provide the best quality and option possible given my logo inventory. I am not a graphic designer but if you want a quick logo so that your site does not look empty, I am your guy. If you want a professional (fiverr - I am not sure) go pay $5 or more per the same type of logo.

Let me know how I can help

I also provide Twitter ads for $2 each . Check out the ad here : https://twitter.com/scalabledomains
Either a graphic design or a background . domain name with the words "This domain name is for sale" and price is an option.

Hi. Do have a portfolio or samples to share?

•••
Yes. Look at Scalabledomains.com

•••
Just sent you a message.

•••
I need some, sending a pm.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back