Domain Empire

.de Need info on .de registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

infoconsultants

Account Closed
Impact
Hi Esteemed members

Thanks for holding me always. I am back with a new question which I am sure will help other newbies as well.

1)Which registrar allows me to register a .de domain name if I am not living in germany nor do I have any business there.

2) Among those which one is the best registrar in terms of cost and Domain Push(I won't build the name instead I'll be reselling it )

Thanks as always :)

In anticipation

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can find a list of registrars here: http://www.denic.de/en/denic/mitgliedschaft/mitgliederliste/index.jsp
Personally I would go with a German registrar but I know godaddy has .de.
You just need a local admin contact for the domain and many registrars will provide the service.

PS: you can't push a .de, most country extensions involve a change of ownership procedure and sometimes paperwork.
PPS: for .de domains the name servers must meet certain requirements, that cheap webhosts/parking companies do not fulfill.

•••
•••
sdsinc said:
PS: you can't push a .de, most country extensions involve a change of ownership procedure and sometimes paperwork.

You are certainly right about that sdsinc. I've given up on trying to sell mine. I would thoroughly check out their change of ownership requirements before making any purchases. It's no problem buying them, selling is a different story.

Regards
Chas

•••
thanks I got answer of my question in my mind although its not my post rep added to big jelly

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back