Domain Empire

Need help with starting a website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey everyone. I want to start a group buying website I need to get the most traffic possible I have a pretty sizable budget around $6,000 to start market. what are some good ways to get affordable good marketing. I heard prweb.com is good? I've been out the game for about 5 years now so any help would be appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all, define your media channels: Paid, Earned and Owned

After that seperate your budget for your actions:

PR:
You can use paid press release services but most of them is bullshit, so try to create an original story. If you can, they will find you.

Social Media:
Define your target audience and be the networks that they're using. Start to create a great content, not just deals. Try to create content with the context of your deals, experiences that your audience can live with your deals. After that try to amplify this content's impact with paid ads.

Blogging:
Same as Social Media, you should create a blog to get attention. You should use paid ads for this too...

Acquisition:
Spend the most portion of your budget to the acquisition. Facebook is very effective for acquisition but be sure that you can be able to convert this traffic to the leads. It's the most important thing is conversion. Everything has a role in converting visitors to users. So read about them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back