Dynadot

Need help with Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OK, I already emailed Sedo about this.
But this is what I am wondering about.

I have a domain,
I originally parked it under a general category, and it did fine.

Then I decided to try the keyword tool to optimize it further... so I submitted a keyword, it was approved...
Now I get a crappy clickthrough rate of less than 1%.

So basically, I just want to put my domain back to the general category I started with.
But, there doesn't seem to be any way to do this.

Anyway- I sent an email to Sedo about this amd asked them to put things back the way I first had them...

But if you guys have a solution, I'm all ears.

Is Sedo suctomer service good?:guilty:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Need help with Sedo :(

Originally posted by daweller
OK, I already emailed Sedo about this.
But this is what I am wondering about.

I have a domain,
I originally parked it under a general category, and it did fine.

Then I decided to try the keyword tool to optimize it further... so I submitted a keyword, it was approved...
Now I get a crappy clickthrough rate of less than 1%.

So basically, I just want to put my domain back to the general category I started with.
But, there doesn't seem to be any way to do this.

Anyway- I sent an email to Sedo about this amd asked them to put things back the way I first had them...

But if you guys have a solution, I'm all ears.

Is Sedo suctomer service good?:guilty:

Good Luck :lol:

•••
if the keyword you optimized it for isn't doing well, just pick something else. Try that for little bit and see how that does. Sedo will answer you, but if you don't mind testing the different options available for keywords, you might be happier with something you pick than what Sedo does to try to zip through lists with no regard of how they optimize.

•••
OK, think I figgered it out.
I deleted the listings in my original account, made a new account, and started a-fresh.
And so far it's working again. So from now on, I'm not going to mess with that particular domain.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Anyways, time to get down!
< imgsrc="http://www.gpwa.net/forum/images/smiles/icon_dance.gif" >
If someone can get the above image to work, I'll applaud you!

Last edited:
•••
Thats good to hear daweller, at least everything is going fine right now. :p

•••
It's amazing how much a little word makes a difference with the new keyword system it should help a lot.

•••
When you pick a keyword, make sure it's one that Google is ready to serve ads for. All you have to do is search google.com with the keyword and see if there are ads appearing on the right of the search results.

•••
Much easier: use the preview button in Sedo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back