Dynadot

domain Need help with pricing... - CbdOilDistillery.com

NameSilo
Watch

MurphCo

Established Member
Impact
I’ve been doing some outbound for CbdOilDistillery.com.
Got two messages back asking for my price. I am having a difficult time finding any sales related to distilleries. Just thinking about the potential buyers I messaged, I’m thinking around 2-3k, but I may be way off. I’m still very new to domaining, would greatly appreciate any advice.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Having '2' responses wanting a price is a good thing to have. There's interest! I'd say the 2-3k area would be fine to start off. Say maybe quote them $2,450.00. That's not overly pricey, and you can always come down some if they want to haggle. Even if you have to 'maybe' come to an agreement for $500 (or so), it would still be a good first sale, a self taught learning experience, a confidence builder, and some cash to buy a nice $2-300 name for your next bigger sale. GL.

•••
Having '2' responses wanting a price is a good thing to have. There's interest! I'd say the 2-3k area would be fine to start off. Say maybe quote them $2,450.00. That's not overly pricey, and you can always come down some if they want to haggle. Even if you have to 'maybe' come to an agreement for $500 (or so), it would still be a good first sale, a self taught learning experience, a confidence builder, and some cash to buy a nice $2-300 name for your next bigger sale. GL.
Thank you for the response! This would be my first 3 word sale.

•••
Great job finding this domain. I see your using Undeveloped as your landing page which I like as well. I see that CBDSupplier.com only sold for $115 so yeah kinda hard comping it. It does have value from the Google search and interest. I would start around $2000 and kinda see where it goes. The cannabis industry is so hot right now you don't wanna leave money on the table.

•••
$50,000-$75,000. Why is this not yet sold?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back