NameSilo

Need help with keywords at SEDO, PLEASE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Aside from the fact that I am very dissatisfied with Sedo (I have some domains collecting 0.02 per click, i.e., musicafm.com), I am having a hard time getting an average of 10% click rate. In fact, most of my domains are in the 0.00% click rate (drugxpress.com, more than 40 unique visits this month yet not even one click; babysteps.net, more than 20 visits, 0 clicks; custommade.net, more than 20 visits, 0 click; etc.). I know I don’t have even a decent collection of domains, but to get less than a $100 return per month on most of 200 domains, seems an exaggeration. (A year ago, I was earning almost $200 per month.) I would appreciated it if you guys took the time to look at some of these domains (a screen shot is here) and suggest me keywords which my increase my click rate. Thanks.

Any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First tip is to find out what people are actually looking for when arriving at your website. If you can set up google analytics, it helps with keyword optimization. Once you have that information, you get the keywords then you can either do more research and find out higher paying keywords that are more targeted.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back