Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Help Please-CSS Template

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

FelixSited

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,
I am not knowledgeable in CSS or know much HTML for that matter. I downloaded a css template and I got it to work except in IE, if you don't put in the WWW. the logo and colors don't load. It is XHTML 1.1 and CSS. The designer stated that it was tested in IE6. I am using a free host (50webs), but I don't think that has anything to do with it?Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I forget how, but in htaccess you can change it so anyone who visits the site will automatically have the www put in front.
 
0
•••
Its quiet simple. Just make a .htaccess file in the root of the domain and type in the following.

Code:
Options +FollowSymLinks 
RewriteEngine on 
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^yoursite.com [NC] 
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.yoursite.com/$1 [L,R=301]
This will automatically redirect all http://yoursute.com/blah/blah to http://www.yoursite.com/blah/blah
Dont forget to replace yoursite with the URL.
Hope that helps :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back