Dynadot

Need Help on SQL Error

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I'm getting this error when I try to add wallpapers to my website.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' )' at line 1

I tried to fix it my self, But I don't have much knowledge on it.

Who can fix this for me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Could you please show us the query that's returning the error?

•••
Are you naming the wallpaper as you add them? It almost sounds like a title may have a character the mysql interrupts as something else, such as a ' or " sign. Maybe if you are naming it something like: Tony's Favorite Wallpaper.

If not, will need to know what values you are submitting.

•••
Could you please show us the query that's returning the error?

Are you naming the wallpaper as you add them? It almost sounds like a title may have a character the mysql interrupts as something else, such as a ' or " sign. Maybe if you are naming it something like: Tony's Favorite Wallpaper.

If not, will need to know what values you are submitting.

I checked the image names on server and they did not contain any characters which interrupt mysql. However I noticed all those wallpapers I tried to upload had 0 bytes as size. I re-uploaded the wallpapers and everything working fine. Thank you very much

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back