Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Help Getting Started

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

allboeing

Established Member
Impact
3
Ok I want to teach people computers in different areas.
First of all Basic Windows and Basic Linux as well advanced computers e.g fixing errors and installing operating system(s).I would also like to teach them html and basic css so how do I get off the ground?like how do I make this mini-business?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First thing you need will be the proper qualifications, and word of mouth in my opinion. It isn't an easy business to get into as the market if very saturated.
 
0
•••
Well I am talking family and friends for the moment until I get my degree's(im greedy don't want just 1 ha my greed might be handy in this case) and well they're is tons of them bugging me to teach them how to make websites from now on my reply will be if you can pay you can learn.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back