Domain Empire

advice Need help and advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TastyDomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey Guys,

I have been selling hand registered domains on Flippa for last few months and have enjoyed doing this, but I have noticed that the big money is in aged domains. I have registered on Expireddomains.net and have setup Filters for Godaddy expired domains.

The domains that it shows don't seem to be that good, is it because I have been too late and someone has registered the best domains before they show on this site. Also whats the difference between expired and dropped domains.

Would appreciate any advice given

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For GoDaddy Expired Domains that is not possible. They are auctioned off, so you can't just buy them before the auction ends. You have over 10 days to check them out and decide if you want to join the auction.

The only domains that could be missing on ExpiredDomains.net are IDN Domains (not supported), maybe some very new ngtlds I've not added yet and maybe some not supported second level tlds like .uk.com/.de.com.

Expired Domains are domains in pending delete state and redemption period domains.
After they drop, they are available again for anyone to register and these are considered dropped domains/deleted domains.

•••
@kostaki . Thanks for the explanation.

•••
and if I was to purchase a expired domain from Godaddy auctions, how long before I can flip domain to another buyer ?

•••
and if I was to purchase a expired domain from Godaddy auctions, how long before I can flip domain to another buyer ?

Right after the domain hits your account. But. Within 60 days you can only transfer (or "push) it to another Godaddy account holder. Meaning that if the buyer for any reason doesn't want the domain to stay @ Godaddy, he/she has to wait 60 days before the domain can be transferred out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back