question Need guidance

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BionicMan

Top Member
Impact
973
I'm semi new to this domain game, definitely could use some pointers. Theres alot of misinformation online, alot that sways you one way or another. I sometimes see .xyz domains sell for over a grand, then other times, no bites and barely $5. I'm not afraid to say I seek guidance. I seek help and advice. I've gotten some great advice from a few via pm that I truly appreciate also. This is a tough game, some people make it look easy (like all things in life) but anyways, I'm just wondering why I have a few listed here and I'm getting nothing. To me, they seem well enough for at least a small sale. I'm not expecting huge numbers but I've seen alot worse sell for alot more.

Regards,
Shuttlepro
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
advice:

learn to use the forum's search feature


just enter any question or phrase, then view the results

Good Luck!
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back