Domain Empire

Need good parking companys

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hi all,
i have a number of names that i need to register.i have registered some with sedo and namedrive.however, i also need another parking company so as to compare their revenues.any advise on which parking companys would do best and has some one got information on which names earn well with which parking company.
i would appreciate any adivse extended to me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NameDrive
Sedo
Skenzo
DomainSponsor
DomainSpa
TrafficZ
Parked

•••
Name drive for sure. Wouldnt waste my time with Sedo or DomainSpa. For sure ONE should list all names for sale at sedo and maybe park a few premium names IF your intent to sell them in the very near future.

•••
I have compared Namedrive to Sedo and Sedopro. Namedrive is better than Sedo, but worse than Sedopro. Alot worse IMO.

•••
•••
hi,
thnx for ur advice and will definately try them out.i guess i would consider domain sponser as i have others parked with name drive.

•••
odongo said:
hi all,
i have a number of names that i need to register.i have registered some with sedo and namedrive.however, i also need another parking company so as to compare their revenues.any advise on which parking companys would do best and has some one got information on which names earn well with which parking company.
i would appreciate any adivse extended to me.

:hi:

Read my reply to your other thread "where to place .Info names"
and learn about iMonetize.com and Traffic Club.

Patrick

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back