Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need forum posters

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlenicky

Established Member
Impact
0
I have an employment board and need forum posters. I have sites where you can reference and grab ideas to post. No need to think at all. Very easy. Need 1500 posts. I can either take 1, 2, or 3 people. Pay is .07 a post. No spamming and advertising allowed. Pay out after each 100 posts. You can register a few names if you like. Max is 20 posts per name per day. Could turn into long term position. PM me if interested.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please pm me information!!
I'm very interested!!
 
0
•••
pm me as well
 
0
•••
She tells you to PM her. I've been in contact with her, so the best way you're going to get in contact is to PM her, as she requested. Read the posts.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back