Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Flash Banner Made

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pluto459

Established Member
Impact
26
I need a 728x90 flash banner made.

I am using this with google adwords so it has to be less than 50kb!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a regular designer that I can use for everything. I meed 4x6 flyers made weekly and tired of posting every week.

I need this banner NOW and I need someone that is CREATIVE AND HAS ACCESS TO THEIR OWN ARTWORK.

I will show you past designs and IT MUST be the same style!!!

IM ME on yahoo -- myspaceboobs101

PLEASE DONT REPLY UNLESS YOU CAN START NOW AND GET THIS DONE!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey there,
I am interested to work for this project but I need more information.
-What should banned contain
- Any tagline you want to add
- Any image
-Favorite colors ?

And please if you can show us the other banners you are talking about, just too see if I can fit in the style you want.

Thanks,
Gent
 
0
•••
Hi,

is this job still open?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back