Domain Empire

Need domain

NameSilo
Watch
I need a domainname .com for this site: www.soccervision.tk but I don't have a credit card, is there another way to get one? :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you can get a money order or a paypal account you can get a domain name. There's a few companies out there that allow you to pay by money order and/or paypal. Or if you no someone with a credit card you can always ask them if they'll purchase one for you if you give them the money.

•••
•••
See I told you there was a way. :D ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by IdleHosting
me??????? :(

Yes you! :D No, just everyone in genereal, it's just a reminder. :)

Posting some type of offer is almost always considered advertising.

•••
Thats fine, but is me offering to buy him one in exchanging for selling one of my plans violating it? The rules dont really specificy that. :) b/c im not really advertising, im just saying offering to buy him one in exchange for that :)

•••
Originally posted by IdleHosting
Thats fine, but is me offering to buy him one in exchanging for selling one of my plans violating it? The rules dont really specificy that. :) b/c im not really advertising, im just saying offering to buy him one in exchange for that :)

You were advertising an offer. I think we'll have to have a suggestion thread for rules. So that way we can see what everyone thinks about them. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back