Account Closed
Impact
Please appraise and give suggestions for my 4 new .com domains reg today:

ComputersPC.com
ActivateVPN.com
iJeeps.com
4Toddlers.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think jeep will be interested in ijeeps . . .trademark perhaps.
4toddlers is okay
dont like computerspc
activatevpn, is a websit necessary to activate vpn?

4toddlers XXX
the rest reg fee

•••
4 toddlers may have some potential but only if you develop something behind it. I'm very careful when picking domains with numbers..

•••
i think jeep will be interested in ijeeps . . .trademark perhaps.
4toddlers is okay
dont like computerspc
activatevpn, is a websit necessary to activate vpn?

4toddlers XXX
the rest reg fee
Is there any TM for jeep cars ? There are 32 reported sales on namebio for jeep word ...

•••
Is there any TM for jeep cars ? There are 32 reported sales on namebio for jeep word ...

You could say the same about java, there are reported sales, but still Java is a TM

Here is the Jeep TM: https://www.trademark247.com/tm-jeep.html , all the Jeep TMs are owned by the same company with one exception though, the one with cartoon strips

Last edited:
•••
Lets say you are correct, and you are free to do with it what you want! What business is using ijeeps? Someone investigating jeeps? I think it will be a tough sell . . .

•••
ComputersPC.com (same word twice not much value....the future is tablets, mobile and laptops)
ActivateVPN.com (interesting name I would keep VPN is growng)
iJeeps.com (trademark issues)
4Toddlers.com (not bad but not a fan of number letter names trying going more niche here toddlergames or toddlertoys)

•••
Thanks all for appraisal and honest comments ...

•••
I was going to share my opinion but looks like @toughdomains covered that quite detailed & pro. :) ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back