domain SniperBlog.com & NewSniper.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsinali786

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Please appraise my new domains reg today , Need comments :)

SniperBlog.com
NewSniper.com -
Upto 10k searches as per Adwords tool

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Names that can be easily substituted with hundreds of .coms not registered YET are not going to be worth much. However if you wanted to set something up for yourself it may be ok. Reg Fee

•••
yeah not sure how positive sniper would be with news.

•••
All depends probably good if he was few hundred feet away from north koreas main man

•••
Names that can be easily substituted with hundreds of .coms not registered YET are not going to be worth much. However if you wanted to set something up for yourself it may be ok. Reg Fee
Altough I find 0% Logic/sense in your comments but still thanks for appraisal and time ...

•••
Decent names.. xx-xxx
Very niche

•••
Decent names.. xx-xxx
Very niche
Thanks ....
Hello , Sniper Blog and new sniper both names can be used for sniper news, new sniper in the market , sniper specifications , which country Army using new sniper , New sniper news etc

•••
Altough I find 0% Logic/sense in your comments but still thanks for appraisal and time ...
In other words buddy I can find hundreds of better hand reg domains in 5 min. in fact I just found one that was sold in 2008 for $1275 that dropped 2 years ago and no one picked it up yet

•••
In other words buddy I can find hundreds of better hand reg domains in 5 min. in fact I just found one that was sold in 2008 for $1275 that dropped 2 years ago and no one picked it up yet
Best of Luck !! If domain is sold in the past doesn't mean it has value in it , i have list of 200 such domains with xxxx past sale value but don't like any of it , Thanks !!

•••
Best of Luck !! If domain is sold in the past doesn't mean it has value in it , i have list of 200 such domains with xxxx past sale value but don't like any of it , Thanks !!
But you chose those 2 ,good luck with them

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back