Domain Empire

Need Cash?? WTB Generic keyphrase parked domains for 12-18 months revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you in need of cash? We have $50,000 to spend! Please only respond if you meet the below criteria.

I am representing a client who is looking to purchase domains that are parked and have been for at least 6 months so as to show proof of traffic and revenue. Depending on the quality of the domain, my client is willing to pay you 12-18 months revenue -- this multiple is firm and cannot be negotiated.

The domain names must be mainstream .com only and consist of a generic keyword/keyphrase. No possible trademark infringements, no typo domains, no adult, no hypens and no numbers. Unless your domain is a true category killer, no extensions other than .com.

If these are terms you agree to, PM me names with traffic and revenue stats and where parked. If we are interested in one or more of your domains, we will expect to see proof of revenue (initially a screen shot will do).

Payments can be made through escrow.com or moniker.com's escrow service - seller to pay escrow fees. For highly trusted traders, paypal will be considered.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back