Need and easy website built

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a custom idea for a website I want a website where is will show daily updated domain name news and something where they can submit something and it will show me it either threw the back end or to my email.


Simple job and where I can easily add what they submit to the top of the site and make it very colorful etc so people can see it. I can't say the idea cuz it will ruin it.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have sent you a PM

Looking ahead to hear back from you

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back