Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Need an idea - Joka.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markith

Established Member
Impact
133
Please appraise Joka.net

Thanks! I have had a few offers low-mid $xx
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump....please...anyone??
 
0
•••
It's a nice CVCV.net, it sounds like "joker", and it's reg'd in more than a dozen TLD's. I'd be looking in the high $xx range for this one.
 
0
•••
I would say around the Mid $xx mark would sound reasonable IMO
 
0
•••
Mid$XX is appraisal for joka.net short and nice one :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back