Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Need an appraisal please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OHMY!

Established Member
Impact
4
Hey everyone,

I really want to sell SelectDownloads.com. I need 4 new tyres, brake pads and discs for my car, so I need some money from somewhere.

What price do you think I should ask for in the forum for SelectDownlods.com?

If anyone is interested Im willing to part excahnge the name for the tyres and parts :hehe:

Regards,

Dan
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
erm, it is PR0. i'm afraid u might not be able to fetch a high price unless intended client found.
 
0
•••
too long IMHO reg fee at best..

good luck though I just spend $5K on new brake pads, discs & pirelli rosso tires for my 911 :(
 
0
•••
Mines not that bad, ive got a blue Nissan 350Z.... Probably looking at around $1500 altogther. Still an expenditure I didnt need!
 
0
•••
maroulis 911??? WAT. COOL. It cost more than a million ringgit in MAlaysia. 1USD = 3.8ringgit
 
0
•••
pretty expensive in Europe too.. in US they are a lot cheaper..
 
0
•••
In the US everything is a lot cheaper, its shite in Europe for cars and property. For an SL55 AMG your looking at $125,000 in the US over in the UK your looking at around £95,000 which is approx $170,000! Crazy!
 
0
•••
my 997 C4S was about $105Kin US

...in UK the 997 C2 is probably $150K spent good 10 years in London before moving here.. :)
 
0
•••
Ahh I see, so you know what im talking about! Do you like your 997? It is quite a stunning car.
 
0
•••
it's amazing my only complain is the $$$$ spent on insurance & maintenance
 
0
•••
Yeah I can imagine what the costs are like. I bet you need to sell a LLL.com every year at least lol. My 350Z is not too bad really, petrol can get costly though.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back