NameSilo

question Need Advice On Wordpress Theme

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

taylorjean

Impact
I have a large domain portfolio and am wanting to build it using Wordpress. I am wondering if anyone has any input on a good theme for listing domains for sale or what type theme would be most suitable…Thank you in advance!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you checked Atom/Squadhelp WLM ?

If you want your own site, check ListingHive theme. I tried it sometime back but you have to spend sometime doing customisation & adding snippets which you can get from its community. It's a free & generic one. There could be some good paid theme as well.

•••
Upvote 0
Have you checked Atom/Squadhelp WLM ?

If you want your own site, check ListingHive theme. I tried it sometime back but you have to spend sometime doing customisation & adding snippets which you can get from its community. It's a free & generic one. There could be some good paid theme as well.
Thanks and took a look at it…that may be a great option…thank you and so appreciate your input!!! I will be going with Wordpress.org paid hosting…Have a great day!!!

•••
Upvote 0
Because of how easy it is to use, the functionalities, the continuous updated and the fact that by using it in conjunction with their own Gutenberg plugin saves you from installing 10 3rd party ones I would recommend Kadence pro.

•••
Upvote 0
Because of how easy it is to use, the functionalities, the continuous updated and the fact that by using it in conjunction with their own Gutenberg plugin saves you from installing 10 3rd party ones I would recommend Kadence pro.
Thank you!! So helpful….

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back