Dynadot

advice Need advice on selling this domain MOHASTY.COM

NameSilo
Watch

lostxanadu

Impact
Many years ago I registered this domain and want to sell it as I am in a retirement home and have no one in my family interested.

Any advice would be much appreciated as to which company I should use and a starting price and reserve price.

Two online companies that put a value domains both valued it at over $1000 U.S.D.

The domain has been registered at namecheap.com many years.

Sedo wants $59 to list it for seven days but I am not sure if that is the best option for me.

regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just put it up on DAN.com and Afternic with make offer. I don’t see much value in this name.

Why did you reg it and what was your vision on who would want it? That 10K price tag you put on it is way overpriced.

Last edited:
•••
Many years ago I registered this domain and want to sell it as I am in a retirement home and have no one in my family interested.

Any advice would be much appreciated as to which company I should use and a starting price and reserve price.

Two online companies that put a value domains both valued it at over $1000 U.S.D.

The domain has been registered at namecheap.com many years.

Sedo wants $59 to list it for seven days but I am not sure if that is the best option for me.

regards,

I don't believe this name is worth anything. There is no meaning to it, besides, maybe, "more hasty", which doesn't sound too positive.

You should just list at a modest price in $500-$1500 until expiry and don't renew it thereafter.

•••
Just put it up on DAN.com and Afternic with make offer. I don’t see much value in this name.

Why did you reg it and what was your vision on who would want it? That 10K price tag you put on it is way overpriced.
"Mohasty" is slang used in the illegal drug culture referring to Marijuana.

•••
Its 2016 registered and I cant see the value either. Its most likely succesfull in smoking business, try to contact someone who has business importing exporting marijuana related things pipes etc.

•••
Keep an eye on the expired Trademark. Note expired 2020.

•••
Back