NameSilo

domain Need advice from pro domainers -

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuwamebrown

Established Member
Impact
5
I am really new at this, I just really need your opinion on my recent domain purchased.
Are these good ones?



I've recently sold ltuve.com for $50, I don't know if I got ripped off, but all of them were only cost me $11 each.

Where is the best place to sell them and for how much?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Also where is the cheapest website you guys can recommend me to register a domain. I am currently using GD which I think a little bit expensive. I am considering using NameSilo, is there other cheaper registrar out there?
 
0
•••
./
 
0
•••
.
 
0
•••
/
 
0
•••
0
•••
I think these domains are useless, valuation is $xx for all 5 in bulk...
 
0
•••
Also where is the cheapest website you guys can recommend me to register a domain. I am currently using GD which I think a little bit expensive. I am considering using NameSilo, is there other cheaper registrar out there?

I like both Namesilo and Dynadot. I switch back and forth depending on which one has the best deal at any particular time.
 
2
•••
is there other cheaper registrar out there?

Check out epik...roughly 8.50 a dot com and FREE privacy is included...no need to use coupons or wait for 'specials'...plus the interface is built for domainers rather than end users...lots of options and extras.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back